//Forever Imperfect
December ✿

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 @ 5:34 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello everyone!



Looks like 2013 has come to the end of the year. This month, I do really hope it will brings more colours into my life. I just want a happy life without problems. I know this won't happen because nobody perfect. I just hope miracle will happen. I have made a list about what I want to do after SPM but looks like all my plans are not going well. I want to make some money. I want to work. But till now, I didn't get any job. Why is it so hard to get a job? A part time job? Please pray for me that in a few days from today, I will get a job. I love baking. So, I decide to bake something. But unfortunately all the ingredients that I need are out of stock. It is raining heavily out there. So, what I suppose to do? Then, I asked my mom to teach me how to cook. Sincerely, I am pro at baking but not at cooking. So, it's time for me to learn. This is my first time cooking. Maybe. My mom asked me to cook sardine. Don't laugh! It is just the beginning. My mom say "Start with the easiest thing first." Just wait and see. After this I will cook variety of dishes. In shaa Allah. hehe :B Then, just now I asked my mom to buy a drawing block. But my mom said "Buat apa beli drawing block? Membazir je". I replied, "Alaa, murah je. Dalam RM2 or RM3 macam tu je". Do you want to know the reason why I want to buy that thing? Of course lah because I don't have anything to do. I want to draw something or make anything lah. I want to buy it and I will buy it! Actually there are so many things I want to do. Whether it goes as I planned or not, 'redha je lah'.

p/s : Sorry for the grammatical error. I know my grammar are not good enough. But I at least I try. 


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi there, I'm Fatin. Enjoy your readings!Thanks for stalking :)

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : FATIN NASHRAH

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!